Move the items to the ‘On-Hold’ section of your closet that are not seasonally appropriate. The 'On Hold' section shows all the garments you would love to rent from us at a later date. We like to think of this section as “The Attic”—garments you want to bookmark for later, when it’s the appropriate season.. It’s a great place to save sweaters in the summer, and that cute sundress in the winter. When the time’s right, simply move an item to the "On-The-Rack" section with a quick click.
Articles in this section
- Why should I always keep my closet healthy?
- How do I maximize the number of items I can receive?
- How do I increase chances of receiving my favorite garments?
- How do I ensure I receive garments which are seasonally appropriate?
- What do I do if my box is delayed?
- What should I do if I don't see a response to my email?