Hygiene is a top priority for us一this is rooted in keeping members safe. Our cleaning process includes both wet- and dry-cleaning that optimizes cleanliness. All garments also go through a high-heat steam tunnel that is at least 240º F. CDC guidance provides that flu viruses are killed by heat above 167º F. We have enhanced our cleaning and sanitization efforts, including frequently disinfecting equipment, work stations and common areas on a daily basis and having our associates wear gloves.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to rent clothes during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Is Style Trial shipping boxes during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How can I be sure that the garments don’t contain any virus?
- What precautions is your company taking to ensure the virus does not spread through the garments?
- Does your cleaning process kill the Coronavirus?